Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Utter tosh. All you do is refuse to accept that others have a view of Denise that doesn't match yours, and when you are redirected to previous posts that provide reasons why - you refuse to accept that then offer up only insults in the main as your 'argument'.

The only thing you have proven is that you like typing. A lot.
No, I'm afraid that is 'utter tosh'. I asked you a question - for what must be now the seventh time in this thread; why is getting your tits out such a problem? Why is sleeping around when single such a problem? Why exactly?

That's what I asked you many, many times. And each time you completely ignored it, and didn't even acknowledge the fact that I'd asked it. The reason is...because you can't answer it. The answer to the question is there's nothing wrong with it in reality, the only reason you and other people believe there is is because that's the way in which you have lived - with the 'understanding' that that sort of behaviour is forbidden. But you don't seem to have questioned why...which is exactly why I asked you that question. Because when you question why, and who exactly invented this unwritten rule, you begin to realise that in reality, there actually is nothing wrong with it. And you know full well that's the case, hence why there's no possible way of you answering the question, so instead you chose to ignore it. Many times. It's called bypassing valid points, and I'll point it out again...you're a master at it.

The only thing that this entire thread has proven is that you like deflecting. A lot.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote