View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 07:16 PM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfan11 View Post
I wear a partial denture, I have sex with my sisters 16 year old friend eventho I'm 19, I'm shy and have bad eye contact.

I'm going to try for other reality shows like the apprentice, come dine with me take me out and masterchef
You have absolutely no chance with the apprentice takes alot of motivation and travelling and decision making and people with asperger would fail badly at that, come dine with me; are you anxious when it comes to cooking for a group of people?

Hmm take me out, quite difficult because of the social skills and the way we present ourselves.

I gather you want to be a chef and I presume you're studying it at college? I think you should personally concentrate on that and when you get a degree you want to start up a restaurant and then gain publicity from celebrities and hopefully tv productions will catch on and you can enter the world of tv that way but you need to stand out as a chef and offer something gordan ramsey or jamie oliver hasn't got. Maybe add some badass comedy. OH and never knock social media!

Good way to get into tv is a fanbase on youtube! Producers are always looking for talent online. Setup a channel and save up for a decent camera and then just do like cooking blogs or anything you can and promote. When you study you can gain friends and professional help that way.
I also suggest you don't stop auditioning for big brother I mean it took Josie gibson 4 attempts before she was chosen. The more you audition the more experience you get and you learn from your mistakes. The first time I did the diary room audition I absolutely failed in every aspect.

Here's some advice: Make sure you show them you are very social-able, make conversation if you can with the person next to you no matter where you are. Make yourself feel good, like good euphoria. You need lots of energy before you audition, eat snacks with lots of sugar. STAY AWAY FROM COFFEE. drink tea and lots of water. You need carbs so for breakfast remember to eat toast. What I did before i auditioned was eat something 30 minutes before. Go to mcdonalds or something.

Anyway The longer you are in the audition room the more you get used to your surroundings and the people. Make sure you don't get into a group of 3 or more people. When I arrived to the entrance of the audition I was the first one there so i suggest if you arrive early people you will find it easier to engage in conversation with people.

What I did was join a small group and get to know 2 or 3 people, Find out their names etc and try thinking of basic questions to ask first. I tend to say obvious things like my surroundings such as OH mild weather today I hope it heats up. and then ask them where they live, ask them why they want to audition and even as a bit of fun do some roll playing and ask them if they want to practise their audition.

Remember it helps if you have people around you so if you feel lost and alone you can easily walk up to them and they can guide you.

The first year I auditioned I met a group of about 6 people and got chatting to this hot girl and we had lots in common and so we just clicked, and then The people I made friends with knew I had asperger so In the group exercises they all stopped speaking and allowed me to talk which I thought was really nice of them and they kept on checking to see if I was alright!

The second year and the year that I got fast tracked I met this girl with an afro and at first she would be the type of person you would normally avoid just by the way she looked but she was so nice and she had many stories to tell and she kept on singing lady in red which was hilarious and it became our little thing to relax us

Also, avoid getting filmes when you're inside the building. There's guys with camera and they may want to talk to you. Decline it because remember, big brother is prone to secrecy so if they have footage of you and they want to put it on tv then chances are you won't get selected. I was close to being filmed but I got out of it.

Next thing is, prepare! Do your research, like what talents do you have that others don't? have a good think about it maybe work on something you can share.

Also remember, when you go into the main groups ALWAYS go first. If you get yours out of the way then you can sit back and relax. Always ask questions and get yourself familiar with the audition process.

don't be too fancy and don't take your time with the questions because the more you try hard to sound amazing, the less amazing you will be. Just be short and snappy with your answers.

Try and be the first to finish your application form so you have a better chance of getting to the diary room first. The more they interview people the more tired they get and when they are awake and active their brain works harder and there's a higher chance they will remember you!!

And last of all, be prepared to not get chosen, don't worry about it. Don't change the way you are or be different in your next audition. If you think there's a way to improve from last time then change your tactics slightly but don't be a whole different person.

One more thing!
The big brother selection process is complicated, they can't have 2 people with the same name going onto the show. If you have a common name like james or michael then there's a higher chance of not getting into the house but just slightly that's not your fault though

Just be yourself, don't go to the audition just to get into the house, enjoy your audition, meet people and make friends, don't try too hard just go in there and talk about yourself honestly and smile.

Before big brother I auditioned for the last series of weakest Link.
task is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote