CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
I had one great teacher who was really friendly to us less popular kids, the ones who actually tried in class, compared to the dicks who would sit at the back and throw **** around the classroom.. and this boy in my class had an older sister who was also a bit of an oddball and there was some ridiculous story floating around that she'd had a sexual encounter with two guys and a hockey stick... anyway, these girls were speaking about it really loudly and obviously embarrassing the poor guy and the teacher just cut them down in class so badly and asked them how they'd feel if the whole class spoke about their sex lives in such graphic detail right there and then, and it shut the whole back row up and they didn't say a thing for the rest of the lesson, nor did they ever say anything about that boy or his family ever again in class.

That's maybe just a rare example but I will never forget that lesson, I don't know if it was professional or not but I certainly respected my teacher even more so after that and I'm sure that the boy appreciated it more than anything.
Thats amazing. I love teachers like that bolded. Too many try be 'cool' and 'in the know how' and ignore the 1s trying to achieve something.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote