BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBig View Post
I'm not comparing Cirie to Ozzy. Cirie is one of the top 3 strategist/manipulators in Survivor History. All I'm saying is that if they had both made it to the finals they would have won pretty easily. Blaming Ozzy for being voted twice after the merge is foolish. Physical threats are always the first to go. Especially someone like Ozzy who has a reputation as being one of the best in challenges. He will always have a target on his back. Winning 9 out of 11 challenges in South Pacific is IMPRESSIVE.

Yea, it is similar Terry. But how in the world was Terry one of the worst people to ever grace our tv screens? He had a great story going for him. Its easy to root for an underdog.

Another thing I don't get all this Troyzan hate. Half of the people that watch Survivor would act the same way he is acting if they were in his situation. Every single person out there wants him gone and they are letting him know it.
But Ozzy also brings some of the target upon himself with his attitude and how he carries himself. How can you not hold being voted off three times against someone when the point of the game is to be the last one standing. Ozzy lost THREE TIMES, you can't justify that he deserves to win. Would he have won? Sure. Did he deserve it? Hell to the ****ing no.

And I guess it's as easy to root for a misogynistic, incompetent asshole as it is to root for an underdog, since Terry was both of those things.

And there are multiple reasons why people hat Troyzan. Once again, it has to do with how you carry yourself and Troyzan did not carry himself well at all. He yells and fights and curses at the women, but then is surprised when they won't flip to his side? Shows how great of a player he is to think that they would actually flip. Likewise, he criticizes Christina/Alicia for sticking in an alliance when they're at the bottom when he planned on sticking with New Salani to the end when the core group was SO MUCH MORE OBVIOUS than it currently is. Clearly the women were a suballiance in the New Salani alliance, whereas Kat/Chelsea/Sabrina/Kim isn't as obvious in the women's alliance right now. Also, Troyzan fell for the oldest trick in the book (I heard X is coming after you, let's vote X out) and voted out a man in his New Salani alliance, making the divide even more clear. He was his own downfall and he's not taking it well at all.