View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 07:59 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
All right, so you're saying that everyone on here has laughed at a racist, homophobic or sexist joke? How do you know? How can you be so sure? As I'm sure I have mentioned to you numerous times in the past week, unless you can prove your argument with substantiation, it remains an opinion and not a fact. Personally, most people I know wouldn't even think about laughing at discriminatory jokes, but all that's my experience. Even then, even if someone did laugh at such a joke, what's that in comparison to vile jokes being created about somebody? Here, all you have done is embarass yourself. You'll freely admit to laughing at discriminatory jokes, and you think that's acceptable?

Secondly, who is anybody to have a go at a disabled person and make a mockery out of a disabled person? The owners of the sites decide, the government decides, etc, and they quite cleary decided that those pages were bang out of order. Who are you to question authority?

Thirdly, where did Livia say that she wants the internet to be policed? No, she didn't, so don't you dare even think about lying about other members. Did you actually read her post? Did you genuinelly miss that bit or are you just lying?

The moderators aren't perfect, but they're only human. They're all doing good jobs, and it's not as if you could even get the job if you went for it, so who are you to insult the people who keep this site going? Just who do you think you are? I saw what you were like, having a go, spamming
the forum asking why you got received a warning when you obviously do know why and making a right show of yourself. Have some respect for them - it's no easy walk in the park being a moderator and somehow they've very kindly allowed you to still post, and you think you can stand there and have a go?

I honestly don't know why all your opinions are so controversial, but looking at your posts it's, well, nonsense and you know you can do far better than this.
yes.