Old 13-05-2012, 10:46 PM #1

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Default Rebeckah getting destroyed by Billi Bhatti [Twitter]

Quote:
Billi - BB8
@RebeckahVaughan watched by millions... Plural? Erm, do it on channel 4,like me, and that would be valid. Channel Five.... No

Rebeckah - BB12
@billibhatti Sorry I don't know who you are??

Billi - BB8
@RebeckahVaughan that's cool. I'm a significant housemate who did the show when it was relevant. Watched by 8 m- 4 Heat covers 5 Star covers

Rebeckah - BB12
@billibhatti oh you've got a lot of followers cough cough* still relevant I see.... I've got a spare 100k do you want some?

Billi - BB8
@RebeckahVaughan twitter was not around in 2007 dick... Do u want any of ££££s I made whilst you went back to work, still not relevant?

Rebeckah - BB12
@billibhatti ps...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-chat-app.html

Billi - BB8
@RebeckahVaughan wow, an online story. Who gives a ****?

Rebeckah - BB12
@billibhatti twatty followers?! **** you ******** keep trawling around twitter trying to find popular people to pick on in order to beg a couple more followers, the people on my twitter are enigmatic inspirational people who brighten my day, offend them at your peril.

Billi - BB8
@RebeckahVaughan have u seen my tweets and my profile? Am I bothered about followers? I make my money. You keep sucking up to the unemployed

Rebeckah - BB12
@billibhatti er the point is my 200k deal, I was earning 100k plus before the house I went in the house to raise awareness for my charity not to earn money as I have lots

Billi - BB8
@RebeckahVaughan of course love- that's why auditioned for a show like Big Brother- you deluded ****. Like i said, scum doesn't bother me
Obliged to like him on this one occasion
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote