BB13: Rebecca
CBB9: Natalie Cassidy
Ooh La La

Favourites (more):
BB13: Rebecca
CBB9: Natalie Cassidy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaphLiike View Post
I listened to the preview thing, this is what I think..

Spoiler:

Under The Sun - Boring, why is she releasing this? Has nothing special about it to me.

Call My Name - Didnt like it but its growing on me... A little generic but so is everything else nowadays.

Craziest Things (ft will.i.am) - Hmm interesting.. I quite like it, reminds me of Britney's Inside Out for some reason. I like.

Girl In The Mirror - Good beat, lyrics are a bit cheesy but its a nice song.

A Million Lights - I swear to God the sound in the background is the same music for the credits roll of Donkey Kong Country Its an alright song though. I think its a grower.

Screw You (ft Wretch32) - Its nice but the chorus is very underwhelming, I still like it though.

Love Killer - Again, this reminds me of Britney's Inside Out It's a bit of a filler ..one of those songs you listen to the first 30 secs then get bored and change it.

Ghetto Baby - It's nice, obviously Lana would suit it better, but Cheryl does a good job to.

Sexy Den A Mutha - I had a feeling I would like this, and I do an album highlight Hope this is a single.

Mechanics For The Heart - I'm not a fan of slow love songs, but this is alright. The beat throughout saves it.

All Is Fair - OMG I love this sort of creepy 'empty-feeling' music. But I think the song should be called 'This Is War' seen as she keeps saying it :s

Last One Standing - This was written by Emeli Sande (I dont see it myself but.. ok..) Anyway its a nice song, not amazing but nice.

So after hearing it, i'm sure I will buy it Never thought i'd say that about a Cheryl Cole CD
Agree, sexy den a mutha (SDAM) should be the 2nd single!
Andrew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote