Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Here we go, now this thread is disgusting is it. It seems ok to call Becky a fat bitch and a whale and its ok to call Ash a slag and a loose woman. Its even ok to call Connor a phyco and all manner of things, it even seems ok to berate and slag off all the housemates, but once someone even dares to question, yes question,(I never stated anything, I just asked for opionions) our little Lukes methods and palns for the future, my thread is disgusting.

I will tell you whats disgusting, the way some members think they can come on here and call other peoples threads disgusting. Thats disgusting and patronising. Luke deserves to be analised just like the others do. Ive never called him anything untoward or stated my opinions in a harsh way. I simply asked a question.
you are comparing Luke A's situation to the likes of conor and ashleigh thats completly a different level
and no i completely disagree with name calling becky a whale

as for conor and ashleigh! theirs is well deserved...and the level this topic is at (luke A's transition) is and will always be part of his entire life even after big brother.

and no you were not asking a question, although you've put it in that form
you are simpley trying to put in people's mind that he is using the fact that he is a transgender to win.
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote