CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Are you watching what I am, she overheard a bit of his conversation with another housemate, nothing to do with her though, then she ran off to tell Benedict a totally false account of the conversation to make bother for Arron.

When Arron was pulled up by Benedict, Arron explained it totally and gave the accurate account of what he'd actually said, which if needed the other housemate he was talking to could have confirmed it.

Once it was all sorted, Deana kept quite that she had been the one who ran to tell Benedict, she has nevr owned up to it or apologised yet, the woman is rotten not to the core but from the core.

Add to that all her plotting and scheming aginst him behind his back from the first week with Lydia and you get a bit of the reason he cannot stand her, just as she cannot him either.
1) Arron implied that Benedict was boring, Deana just didnt beat around the bush, remember her and Bene were on the same side of course she was gonna say something. This is all backed up when Arron admits to Benedict that yes he did find the convo boring so I see no debate point here.
2) Arron has plot and schemed too, infact him Luke S and Conor were the first to start it until Lyds found out.

I remember on launch you saying youre going to support Arron because he looks like a close family member or friend (cant remember) I really do hope this is not the reason. But Im not gonna argue with ya Joey.

Last edited by Jords; 06-07-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote