View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:58 PM #20

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
i cant stand watching shievonne she litterly makes me want to turn over the channel which ive done afew times when she's on. but conor needs to go i want him to get booed i want his squirmy interview and on bbbots i dont want to see his ugly snide evil face any longer. if shiv goes we got another arm waving interview and talkin utter crap and on bbots for days. so i guess keep her in she will be up next week and can go then.
disagree....connor has already been kicked around and beaten senseless, hes lost his buddy, hes lost most tasks, he admitted last night hes turned into a bitch and hes not normally like this and i half believe him, his problem is hes not that bright \and doesnt take time to think things through, whereas deana thinks about herself too much even though i think she will be a worthy finalist, shiv is a far FAR bigger nightmare than connor, she can rant hysterically for days on end, without even getting her facts right in the first place.....connor blows off steam they at least goes quiet, she is merciless and totally self centred and ignorant...she listens to nothing except what she wants to hear. she has been disgusting
rinkydinkpanther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote