Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverley View Post
I never said "bitter" or "nasty", but I'll stand by my words that she is a stirrer. I see it differently to you, I don't think she's been under attack since day 1 at all, but I do think she's played the 'victim' role very well since day 1.

As for money, I'm a woman and as long as I'm happy, I couldn't care if I'm on the bones of my backside or swimming in the stuff. That's quite a sweeping generalisation.

Again, I think she's sly and not to be trusted. But, her true colours will shine through eventually if my instinct is right.
she is a victim though thats obvious. she didn't choose it . its not made up she isnt being over dramatic about it like whe arron said adam was bullying him lol. its a fact for all to see.
all women want somebody who has something car job money house something. she is no different to anyone else.
the idear of no one cares about money and can live of love is a fairytale a notion no one would actually do. money rules. the real sly people are like luke s who will do anything to win.

Last edited by smeagol; 10-07-2012 at 09:28 PM.
smeagol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote