View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:12 PM #25

Favourites:
BB13: Arron

Favourites:
BB13: Arron

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
i think even the gandi would struggle not to bitch in there lol. just the way it is. i dont mind any of them bitchin just as long as its not blind hatred and uncalled for or nasty.
i dont blame her for anythign she says about conor it isnt nasty .and it should be really
Hahaha that's true, even Saint Teresa would have had someone by the neck by now! Bitching is going to happen, it always does in any social circle. Conor's problem is he can go from 0-Crazy Angry in a blink of an eye and I was disgusted just as much as anyone else was with what he said.

I just get the sly underhanded vibe from Deana, and perhaps that maybe she was a little bit spoilt as a child so is therefore used to having things brought to her rather than her having to make any effort, i.e. with people. Maybe that's why I get the vibe I do watching her and for the HM's in the house perhaps they are along a similar line of connection to how she intergrates or not.

That said I'd never say I hate her (or anyone for that matter), hate is a very strong word and I don't know her personally. From what I've seen, I dislike her character and her approach with others. It's a personal choice and it's mine. Other's can agree or disagree (although some maturity either way would be more forum decorum like )
Beverley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote