User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

I dont think he is as popular as he himself percieves but in the absence of delivered percentages by ch5 regarding the eviction results, we will never know. Did he come third last week or did he come top and did ch5 want to mix it up by showing the underdog girls on top of the 2 big bad wolves. It is obvious it makes better telly and probably more voters will spend cash to save in the future if they think their fav is borderline safe.

I agree with some of the posters that if Deana supporters are sick of hearing her victim card nonsence, then the conor epilator thing should also be dropped. We dont want to start fights on here because thats what they want. Airtime plus controvosy creates public awareness and keeps the votes coming in.

Connor is a good looking young lad and silly young girls have short memories as do a large portion of the public. In that house you are only as bad as your last cock up and only as good as your latest funny action. His confidence could be his downfall but I fear he will make the finals. Caroline and Luke a look a little shakey this week.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote