View Single Post
Old 15-07-2012, 09:28 PM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullally01 View Post
Why is everyone so protective of lauren. She is a very strange girl who acts like a baby. Constant attention seeker. Becky bitches a little bit and you all hate her. Every other house mate does it and nobody bats an eyelid
Lauren isn't perfect and has some very annoying traits, like her immaturity and temper tantrums. That said she comes across as a much, much nicer person than Becky. Becky came into the house leading everyone to believe she was the bubbly big lass who wants to have some fun. Then it went downhill and she started bitching, two weeks ago she was side-by-side with Deana warring Arron and Conor.

Now she's kissing his arse and bitching about Lauren and Deana and will probably nominate at least one of them.

She's been a massive let down as a housemate in my opinion and I wouldn't at all be sad to see her leave right after Conor next week

I've also read some posts on another forum (not a big brother forum) from some people who knew her from her course when she was at uni in Merseyside. They said she was not at all liked on her course and was in trouble several times for stirring and spreading misinformation about people.

Last edited by ransom; 15-07-2012 at 09:30 PM.
ransom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote