View Single Post
Old 16-07-2012, 03:13 PM #63
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

I can't speak for the "Insiders" (and wouldn't want to) as most of them are as dumb as 2 short planks and clearly still have no idea that they are being watched and listened to by BB 24/7.

But the "Outsiders" are fully aware that his every comment and movement is being recorded and his rants, bitching, arguments, abusiveness, manipulativeness, controlling, dick fiddling and nose picking and eating antics will be broadcast to the viewers with pleasure from BB. So, why should they step in and stop him from making a complete arse out of himself?

Deana is doing a pretty good job of standing up for herself during these arguments and also pretty easily making a complete t*t out of him when she asks him quite honestly and simply what it is that he doesn't like about her (when she knows perfectly well he has such an ego that he still has not got over the fact that she put him up for eviction on day 1 and he has tried unsuccessfully to get back at her since then).

You could also ask why did nobody stepped in during the heated argument between Adam and Shiv or anyone else. Why should other HM's get involved? They'd only be labelled as ganging up by viewers so they wouldn't win either way.

IMO, If things really got out of hand, I would expect someone like Adam, who is man enough of all male HM's, to step into Deana's defence or BB to intervene and call a time out.

At the moment I believe Deana relishes these childish rants and arguments... it puts her into a much better light with the viewers than those she argues with! Good for her for taking advantage of the situation as there are a lot in there who are too dumb to realise what it is she is doing! She may be quiet and reserved but she is in no way stupid and she plays the wounded soul to a T and it always ends up "advantage Deana" at the end of the set!
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote