View Single Post
Old 23-11-2006, 09:42 PM #21

Favourites:
BB12 USA: Britney

Favourites:
BB12 USA: Britney

Quote:
Originally posted by LaurenFah
Ok, I really don't think this post was against people with learning difficulties or forms of dyslexia.
It was mainly aimed at people too lazy to learn basic grammar rules, and people who spell things wrong when they know the real spelling. (This fits into people saying "u" instead of "you" etc).
It's not about being lazy, it's about actually not knowing or making a mistake. Some people don't know any difference.

People not using full stops or comma's bugs me just because you can't understand the posts half of the time whearas getting they're there's mixed up (yes, i did it on purpose) shouldn't be an issue as you can easily understand the posts and as it's been pointed out several times, 'there are younger members on the forum' so therefore mightn't know and even older members who are dyslexic or who simply get mixed up sometimes like i do. It's an easy mistake to make as your not sitting an English GCSE so your not exactly paying much of an interest as your just chatting on a 'friendly' forum.

Your all b@$tards.