CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
You have people like Siavash, Charlie, Rodrigo, and Kenneth who were just bad people.
I disagree, with the exception of Kenneth (who was a bad person). Siavash was annoying at times but ultimately was a nice guy and definitely not a bad person. Rodrigo was very entertaining IMO and I don't see how he was a bad person either. And Charlie wasn't anywhere near as bad as people claim.

Quote:
Marcus and Freddie are extremely overrated and weren't fun at all.
I didn't care for Freddie either but he was amusing at times. I also didn't LIKE Marcus, but I'm surprised that you can't appreciate his entertainment value and that he was a big character. He did have a mopey phase but he certainly wasn't boring.

Quote:
Sophie, Tom, Cairon, Saffia, and Beinazir were boring as hell.
Tom and Beinazir were boring yes. Saffia was there for like 2 days but her random fued with Sophia was enough to make her slightly entertaining.

Cairon was certainly not boring. I'm honestly baffled by some of your opinions.

I definitely don't think Sophie was boring at all. And I am the type of viewer who holds entertainment value as a high priority. She wasn't involved in any arguments or conflict, but so what? She was fun and hilarious to watch and was a genuinely nice person. It was cool to see a glamour model that had such a complete lack of vanity and didn't give a **** if she burped or farted, if her stomach looked fat, or if her hair looked as mess. I found her totally lovable. I'm interested to know why you thought she was boring.

Last edited by iRyan; 01-08-2012 at 03:51 AM.
iRyan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote