Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Scream, you are right in my view, you have to be careful what you say and how you mean it too.
I think Luke A is being pilloried way too much for this but he did make the comment in a not conciliatory way, he was angry at Becky and referred to her size.
His problem is he didn't jump in and say, I shouldn't have said that,he thought it a huge joke. Therein lies his problem as to his credibility now.

I am at Uni and making that comment as he did as to another Student or some hierarchy at the Uni,if they learned about it, I would be really given a massive dressing down for such a comment.
Just as he should not have any references made in a joking or unpleasant way as to his transition from Female to Male, then definatley neither should he, of all people after all he has gone through, be referring to anyone elses appearance in an unpleasant way either.( He did say that himself too after it came out).

His problem is the way it was revealed,by her Sister at nominations,he is now only showing remorse for saying it because it has come out and he now knows the public have seen it too. had he at least shown remorse for it just after he had said it then his credibility would have been intact.

It is sad but people do now have to be very careful what they say,especially in public, joking is fine on some things but he was far from joking when he made this comment at the time he did and people have seen and heard that and he knows they have now too.

He can't do more than apologise and has done so, however in this situation, Becky is the insulted individual and it's down to her if she accepts his apology,I am not holding my breath on that one however.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote