CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
Siavash was annoying all the time, not just at times. Creating a fake persona and fence sitting in a desperate attempt to hide all your negatives only to cheat on your girlfriend on national TV is not my idea of entertainment. Neither is calling everyone cowards for following the rules and wanting to give the prize to charity because apparently wanting to win is a mortal sin in the UK.

Rodrigo was extremely one-note and having obnoxious tantrums over seemingly nothing is not fun or cute or entertaining.

Charlie was was horrendous. A self-entitled asshole obnoxious taking up screen time is not entertaining, it's just being an attention *****. Setting yourself up with "cute" moments and convincing everyone around you that you deserve to win is not fun to watch. Neither is watching someone try to set up their winner's moment. Thank god his Nana old lady **** never made the HLs.

Freddie wasn't amusing, only extremely irritating. And as to Marcus, when your mopey phase is a majority of your time in the house, how entertaining can you really be?

But when you factor in Saffia latching herself onto Charlie and moping about her kids all the time, it completely negates Sophia running her out of the house.

Cairon certainly was boring. He was unpleasantly immature and spent his time sucking the life out of everything by talking about bitches and hoes in an unironic fashion with Siavash. He was sucky and boring, and threatening to deck Sree does not negate everything he did (or didn't) do.

Sophie was decent-ish on her own, but being so far up Siavash's ass took a lot away from her.
All a matter of opinion I guess. I disagree with about half of what you said, but you made valid points. Personally - I found Rodrigo, Marcus, and Cairon to be entertaining but I guess it depends on what entertains you and what irritates you. I don't recall Marcus' mopey phase lasting any more like 2 weeks, and it's certainly not how I remember him by. I can't disagree with you on Siavash and Charlie, but they certainly didn't stop me from enjoying the series and I don't remember them as being that bad. Siavash annoyed the **** out of me with the Noirin thing and refusing to nominate and **** but ultimately I warmed to him by the end. Siavash and Sophie were friends but I don't see how she was up his ass at all.

In my opinion, there have been MUCH worse people than those you mentioned in BB10. But the way those people ruined BB10 for you is the same way Darnell, Mo, Mikey, Kathreya, etc. ruined BB9 for me so I kinda understand.

Last edited by iRyan; 01-08-2012 at 09:45 AM.
iRyan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote