♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

not sure if i've posted but BB10 was one of my favourite series, with some great HMs in Noirin, Marcus, Bea, Sophia, Sree(the wrong reasons), Saffia, Freddie, Siavash, Sophie, Isaac, Beinazir, Angel, Karly and Cairon who were all entertaining in their own ways. Hira was nice.
As usual there were some let down HMs; notably David, Lisa and Kris who all were horrid people and are three of my least favourite Hms ever, could not stand their little clique and Lisa and David only spat out venom (I surprisingly liked Lisa when she smoked/bitched with Karly instead of David). She progressively got intolerable though with David, Rodrigo was ALRIGHT but a bit too whiny at times. Charlie was pretty boring and moany.
Kenneth and Tom didn't make much of an impression, I'd of liked to see Kenneth with Karly in the house and see his treatment as she was evicted just as he entered, so it was guaranteed his stay wouldn't have been long. Tom could've been interesting if he didn't pussy out, god knows why he left again (another one Noirin was leering over). Days 40-58 were pretty much carried by the Noirin Show, which I loved. The final week was a bit boring, but that's what you're to expect as they usually are.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote