Stow Away

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Prince Lorenzo
BB13: Benedict
Stow Away

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Prince Lorenzo
BB13: Benedict

Hey remember when Deana committed the heinous crime of not liking spam and tobasco sauce baked into a cake, and was accused of losing a task which the housemates DIDNT LOSE?? For a full day a large group of people loudly said horrible things about her and got their mob mentality on. A large group including a lot of muscly alpha males. It was so heated that even though Deana didn't know this, someone made a long rant threatening graphic violence to a few people and they laughed? I can't imagine anyone I spend time with saying something like that to anyone else without the other person calling them out but it was so heated it was considered normal.

She was in a house of people that hated her and she didn't let it concern her at all. The most she did was roll her eyes and say they should grow up. Have you ever been trapped with a large group of people that do nothing but talk about how horrible you are? I have. Not a lot of people can handle that without crumbling, I assure you.

These people then wonder why she gets saved and decide it's because she is playing the victim.

Then the roles are switched and Luke is no longer in his comfy protected position in the group. Deana has the nerve to compare him to Charley and the Chocolate factory... a comparison which ISNT NEGATIVE and ACTUALLY APPLIES TO HIS SITUATION! He pouts and looks pained, says he's going to nominate her and storms off.

WHO IS PLAYING THE VICTIM?!

She is hardly doing anything to him. He's just use to being safe, protected, coddled and treated special because he was in a pack of mean nasty people.

If people have such a short memory or such a dim understanding of human nature that they don't know why Deana isn't Luke S's best friend, then sod them. Like I said a few weeks ago, she could lose a third of her followers but unless they went directly to the #2 person, she will still end up winning.

Last edited by glasstangerine; 08-08-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: and another thing...
glasstangerine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote