BB14: Dexter
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
Smashin' Em

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOne View Post
He kept saying in the DR he was questioning his decision because of Deana. He was most likely very confused, it was a hard situation to be in and none of us know what it would be really like. The last thing you need is someone constantly poking you about it. None of the other HM's did it, so why did she feel the need to? Who is she to force out how he really feels? She just loves uncomfortable situations and basically making people feel like ****
I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here by even replying again but the fact is that Luke S has in the past made Deana out to seem that she only cares about money while he is morally way above that. This was her chance to show that Luke S is a hypocrite and she took it. Fault her for that all you want but it's fair play in my opinion.

Let's also not forget that Conor was the main source of Deana feeling low in the house and Luke S did nothing but support Conor's crusade against Deana even laughing during the famous epilator rant. Now that Luke S was screwed over by Conor, Deana is feeling a sense of karmic justice.
PInternet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote