BB14: Dexter
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
Smashin' Em

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOne View Post
Well, I just don't get why her whole behaviour is being justified by the "eye for an eye" thing. If Deana was being the victim of stuff before, why start being nasty to other people? I also though people liked her cos she was meant to be diginifed and rise above it (which is of course not true). It all just seems rather hypocritical to me.
Every housemate has been nasty to someone else at some point in the house. That's just what happens when you live together with strangers for such a long time. However, other than Conor's vile epilator rant, no other bit of "nastiness" has brought about such rage as a comment about a golden ticket.

Deana was made to feel like an outsider way before the term "Outsiders" was even used to describe that group of housemates. She felt alone in the house, constantly being berated, used, and even back-stabbed by the majority of vile housemates who she alone could not say anything against as she would be throwing herself to the dogs who would gang up on her. Now that the house is more balanced, she feels that she could finally speak her feelings on an equal ground and is letting out pent-up emotions. This does not make her any less deserving of a winner.

Luke S knows that Deana has repeatedly been saved by the public even topping the votes. Thus, he avoids responding to her comments for fear that he will ruin his chances of winning. Now that he can't live vicariously through the vile comments of Conor or Becky, his only defense mechanism is to play the victim card as he sees this as the least confrontational way to respond to Deana and hopefully gain more votes in the process.
PInternet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote