Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Absolute nonsense. He had a disagreement with her about money. Big deal. They have all had disagreements and arguments at one time or another. He is one of the least bitchy HM's and of all the Insiders, probably was nicer to her than any of them.
If the situation was reversed, you'd be saying Deana was 'smart' to want to take the money; that she was trying to change the story because she was embarrassed and if Luke S was taunting her like that, you would be fuming. Come on, admit it! Many a HM had been vilified for doing far less to the Princess (not counting Conor here)

If the situation was reversed I'd be backing Luke S and not Deana. Why would I not admit that?

However, it's not. Deana has the balls to say most things to a HM's face unlike many of the others.

You forget that the conversation he had with her was in the bedroom with other HM's present not one-on-one with Deana. He then continued to snigger and talk about his conversation and that she is only in the house and after the money to the rest of his pack.

You also forget that when he went to confront her about the fact that she called his relationship with *******igh fake he was the one that backed off and then said behind her back "this is war". Yeah big man!

For a long time Deana was on her own and everyone she thought she could rely on stabbed her in the back. She's not been perfect and perhaps she is going a tad overboard I'll give you that, but cut her some slack because she's put up with enought **** in that house and besides it's extremely entertaining in a house that has suddenly become very boring and much less entertaining with those that are left.

Last edited by Marmalite; 08-08-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote