View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:21 AM #20
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverley View Post
A team player will put in 100% no matter of the task, remember the spam incident (yep it's an old example but so was conor's rant).

A good HM will put 100% into tasks because they have to apply themselves wholeheartidly to each task. Giving in, that's not an option.

My point is there is not ONE vid of Deana being witty, funny, hysterical or anything of the like, but the one's where she's having a dig at a-nother housemate, take your pick, there are plenty..... Why is my thread pointless, unless you are a deana fan yourself? I thought this forum was non-biased?
Because every video someone puts will just be met with 'I dont think thats funny' as I said.

And I wouldnt say I was a Deana fan either. I like her more since shes come out of her shell and shown her bitchy side. I would much rather Adam (preferably) or Luke A won.

And again, to me putting 100% into tasks doesnt make a good housemate. Hell, Aaron and Harry were my faves last year and they purposely sabotaged tasks
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 09-08-2012 at 01:22 AM.