View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:32 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
It would be ridiculous to have a public vote with the words, ''who goes you decide'' and then allow someone already evicted by the public to choose another out of likely spite.

Whatever the evictions are,if it is one or two and we have been told it's a double eviction this week,whenever that happens it would have to be the 2 who got the least votes, in a public voting poll they could not dare do otherwise.
That would be a qualified reason to complain to OFCOM,if there ever was one.Asking people to spend money to save housemates then disregarding that time and money spent.

I am curious though why it was said possibly a double eviction on bbbots last night and felt that should have been completely cleared up before the show ended by Emma.
Maybe the votes are not going the expected way but I still cannot see them doing any twists as to the 2 with the least votes going out this weekend.

I am though, only very cautiously so,quietly optimistic that Deana is one going.
She won't. The only way they can manufacture it is if the housemates in the final already get to choose one of the other three to go with ashleigh.......
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote