BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
After what started out as one of the best BB has ended up with one of the worst finals. Much as I like Adam, Luke A, Luke S and Sara, they could never be described as 'entertaining' in the true sense of word nor will any of them go down in BB history as one of the 'greats'.
As for Deana, who I dislike, if she wins it will be by default. Conor started the ball rolling for her and got her noticed so that every slight against her from then on had her marked as a poor victim and gained her a devoted fanbase. Some people don't like to think they are wrong so no matter how she conducted herself after that they block it out, justify her behaviour and vote vote vote to prove they were not mistaken about her. But without that story, she was really a boring, lazy HM who just happened to get the spotlight centred around her. So again, not a 'great' HM in her own right, and as I said before, is in the final by default.
'If only' are sad words - but if only Lauren, or Benedict, or Lydia, or Chris or Arron for example had been given the chance to show us more of who they were and had gone much further we would have had a final worthy of the promise of the launch.
Out of the ones we have left, the best of the bunch - Scott - has gone. To me, he was the only one left who deserved to win - and he came out to rapturous cheers. While others still in the house are booed!!! The whole thing is skewed, and a total farce....
Instead of taking it week by week and evaluating the HM's people seem to latch on to one person and stick to them stubbornly and justify their actions no matter what they are. That's human nature, I suppose, but it doesn't give us a true and worthy winner who really DESERVES it.
I read this and wondered if I could add anything to it, I couldn't, you have said it all really, I do completely agree with all you have said.
Really great post.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote