Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
I have highlighted a few points relating to your perception of deana, I find it strange you only see these traits in her and in no other HM....
Did conor not victimise?
Did luke S not try to show deana up?
Did becky not have a patronising, arrogant side?
Did sara not have trouble letting things go?
Did ashleigh not cuss?
Did caroline not have the look of someone with a bad smell under her nose?

Deana in my opinion has been entertaining in the fact that I enjoyed watching her over the last 10 weeks battle against being suppressed. Showing great resillience and strength of character, to become confident enough to challenge those who have belittled her.
During both the task with Nina and the meal with luke S she was open and honest about her experiences in the house and it is for those reasons I support her...
It is not 'blind faith' I have just seen qualities in deana that you can't see.
Maybe that is because you only notice my posts about Deana - who really has many more threads about her than any other HM.

Conor did indeed victimize - and I detested him and defended Deana in many posts early on (in fact, she was a fav of mine until recently).
Luke S did indeed have a spat with Deana - I'm not sure If he was trying to show her up or if it was just a disagreement - I'd need to see it again.
Caroline and Becky were both arrogant and bitchy and I disliked them even more than Deana - but their fans didn't try to ram them down peoples throats.
Sara does go on and on but while doing so she isn't trying to show someone up purposely (as Deana even admitted to doing) nor is she being cruel in any way.
Ashleigh does cuss, but she doesn't pretend to anything other than what she is.
If you found her entertaining, that's great. Many of her fans don't mention that, they seem fixated on how she was victimized full stop - and seem to forget she is capable of victimization herself.
I do see some positive qualities but the negatives far outweigh them. Deana fans online (C5 site, twitter etc) can't see anything negative and some of them harass and insult those who have a different opinion (not you of course!) Most people here are fine...some not so much...

Last edited by jet; 13-08-2012 at 11:33 AM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote