View Single Post
Old 13-08-2012, 10:56 PM #30

Favourites:
BB12: Harry

Favourites:
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsefitpro2011 View Post
I am really gutted for Deana, I know shes loaded and probably doesn't need the money, but I feel as if BB, the public and certain housemates have really let her down!

Yes she has faults, but for me, it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth that despite the contribution she made to the show she comes away with nothing!

Conor wins 50K a guy which bullied, and was horrible to Deana throughout, and BB add this twist, he takes the money, and to top it off gets lots of cheers from the BB Crowd

Deana comes on she gets bood by mindless fans, she doesnt get any coverage on BOTS before the final. For me it feels wrong!

Well done to Luke A, but BB seriously need to either clean their act up or get off the tv!.
IMO, Deana let herself down. She was able to survive multiple evictions under the guise of the victim, but when Conor left she showed her true colors. I said that very early on that Deana was very calculating and she showed that from the first night.

At some point, I felt bad for her, but I think she caused some drama in the house by making herself very unlikeable in the house. She was very self-centered, but the public was generally blinded to this because of Conor. After Conor left, she only had 2 weeks to 'act' like a decent person, but her arrogance got the better of her and she ends up in last place within the group that protected her.

She's a cunning person and I know she'll do well in life - at least, this win is a good start for someone who can use a break in life.
sarakss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote