♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Default Jasmine Lennard Fan Club [40+][Best HM of CBB10][Gone But Not Forgotten!!!]

Star Sign
Leo

Home Town
London

Interesting Fact
Jasmine and her two sisters Pandora and Jessica were named after three of their father's mistresses. Her mother claims it was "a tribute to those who didn't make it".

Description
Jasmine shot to fame in 2005 as a finalist in the popular TV show Make Me A Supermodel.

She is the daughter of playboy Brian Lennard, who founded Sacha Shoes, and actress Marilyn Galsworthy. They divorced when her mother found out that her husband had gambled away the family fortune.

Jasmine was a model in one of the first series of Make Me a Supermodel in 2005. She was voted off the programme in the early stages by the judging panel but was widely credited as being the most entertaining
and watchable contestant on the series by the viewing public because of her outrageous behaviour.

Jasmine became the presenter of Make Me a Supermodel Extra in 2005. However, she was soon fired after dubbing panel judge Rachel Hunter as "Rachel Munter".

Jasmine angered judge Rachel Hunter by describing her as "spotty, finished and fat" and also said: "I suggest she throws out the truckload of make-up she uses and hires a personal trainer."

Since her time on the show, she has created a celebrity career out of her appearance, becoming a red-carpet regular and is well known for her publicised rifts with fellow models such as Sophie Anderton, her modelling rival.

In 2010 she gave birth to her son, Phoenix, whose father is American musician, Seth "Shifty" Binzer. Seth was not present at the birth of his son after Jasmine's 84-hour labour.

Jasmine is bisexual, but doesn't like to be labelled. Her partners have allegedly included Simon Cowell and Christiano Ronaldo.

Jasmine insists that she is not gay, saying: "I meet a lot of beautiful girls working in the modelling industry and I prefer to look at them rather than men, sometimes. I'm not a lesbian. ... but being with a woman is a totally different sexual experience. They're soft, with curves, boobs and sensual lips."

To save from a landline: 0901 616 17 06
To save from a mobile phone: 650 58 06

Members
1. reece(:
2. StupidHoe
3. iRyan
4. Smithy
5. Monkey_Slut
6. DrunkerThanMoses
7. Jordan.
8. Jords
9. Germyle
10. seaodw
11. rionablue
12. Salman!
13. Shaun
14. dylissimo
15. Andrew.
16. Vanessa
17. Vicky.
18. Doogle
19. JH95
20. MTVN
21. Flamingjoe.
22. Jord
23. MichaelSpears
24. Bluerang1
25. rionablue
26. PInternet
27. maryse12
28. Roy Mars III
29. Omega
30. JohnnyBB
31. swinearefine
32. Richie
33. *Kate*
34. DigitalMethod
35. Spik3
36. Jayson
37. Yayita
38. Anglo
39. sugacane12
40. cassieparis

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 22-08-2012 at 08:32 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote