BB13: Adam
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Benedict Garrett ‏@BenedictGarrett

I dislike Conor because of his words, attitude & behaviour. Conor dislikes me because I dislike him. Think I can live with that.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

28m Chaarlee Eastmond Chaarlee Eastmond ‏@CEastmond1991

@BenedictGarrett no, he dislikes you because you're a wanker. Literally.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

27m Benedict Garrett Benedict Garrett ‏@BenedictGarrett

@CEastmond1991 If that is the reason, that would be silly. He wanks. That is not the reason.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

24m Chaarlee Eastmond Chaarlee Eastmond ‏@CEastmond1991

@BenedictGarrett yeah but, he doesn't boast about it for attention. Unlike a certain individual.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

20m Benedict Garrett Benedict Garrett ‏@BenedictGarrett

@CEastmond1991 I nevet boasted. I mentioned in passing. Wanking is nothing to boast about. Clearly you have zero understanding of difference
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

18m Chaarlee Eastmond Chaarlee Eastmond ‏@CEastmond1991

@BenedictGarrett 'just so you guys know, I masterbated in the shower and I'm proud of it' clearly boasting pal.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

13m Benedict Garrett Benedict Garrett ‏@BenedictGarrett

@CEastmond1991 That's not what I said. I said "why should I be ashamed of it?". Don't misquote. Being proud is also not a boast.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

11m Chaarlee Eastmond Chaarlee Eastmond ‏@CEastmond1991

@BenedictGarrett well I've never heard of negative boasting, so surely you have to be proud? :S and how about that overly agressive rant you
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

8m Benedict Garrett Benedict Garrett ‏@BenedictGarrett

@CEastmond1991 If you think I wad being even mildly aggressive, let alone overly, you haven't lived! Mummy wrap you in cotton wool?
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

5m Chaarlee Eastmond Chaarlee Eastmond ‏@CEastmond1991

@BenedictGarrett if we're really going to start on parental skills, let's start with your son shall we....
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

48s Benedict Garrett Benedict Garrett ‏@BenedictGarrett

@CEastmond1991 ...bring up histories, let's talj about the 17 yrs of abuse my son suffered before he came into my life. We going there?

oh dear
Benedict started all this while Conor was in the house, calling him a thuggish moron and insulting his Mum and family.
Obviously Conor is going to respond to that now, though he would better ignoring it.
His fans seem very young, so I would ignore them. Benedict is an attention seeker pure and simple, he wants fans and to increase his followers.He knows Conor is hated so he is riding on that to get attention by attacking him.

His son tweeted some very abusive messages to female members of Conors family, I have seen them. has Benedict apologized for those, has his son..

Benedict is all about self promotion and his ego.He is quick to insult on Twitter but he only told Luke S he pranked his protein powder when he could run out the door. Benedict loves showing off his intelligence by making others look small.Conor is a tool but so is Benedict.
TIGHAMADAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote