Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Mark

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yayita View Post
Losing a parent is sad, but I am not talking about that, Im just saying watch the documentary before you all believe she is an innocent little pony.

Yes she gets gifts from people, but you forget how that enticement may affect those peoples lives, their families etc etc.. Its not as simple as "she just gets gifts from people"

Jasmine may be an evil bitch but to me Danica is worst.

Lostalex - Ive heard the whole producers manipulated me thing too many times, maybe they did, but the facts are the facts and the documentary is quite clear on that.

So Jasmine, a woman who has affairs with high profiled men, celebrity or not, is worse than Danica a model who charges fans to interact with her in a non-sexual, non-physical way on the internet?

I understand what she does and it doesn't sit 100% with me BUT while as a wife I would be uncomfortable if my husband was buying this model gifts, I like it better than him *******ing her.

Cheaters reasoning rarely lies with the person who has tempted them or whom they have cheated with, it tends to lie with the cheater themselves and while I do think that what Danica does can be misconstrued and can possibly hurt some people in their personal lives, at least she's not out there entering into physical relationships with them.

Many of these men and women are filthy rich anyways, so we're looking at a certain caliber to begin with.

At the end of the day, the point of this thread is that she lost her mom, whether yesterday, 5 weeks ago or 5 years ago, to a disease that can take a lot from families. Yes Jasmine didn't know but comments like that hit below the belt and she knows it. She's more than proud of being the 'nasty bitch' type. Let someone say something derogatory towards her child and you'll see.

And btw, The Situation is NOT innocent. Mike ain't dumb. He knows how to play and be vindictive just like the rest. Clearly some of you don't watch Jersey Shore.

Little Mix
tweetypiebabe1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote