View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 03:37 PM #5

Scott's just seeing Cameron now as a few people did, a fake! no one could be like him all the time and get away with it. It's no surprise to me that one. As for Scott's never romance with Nush that story's getting a bit old now, either get your finger out or give it a rest Scott. Maybe you should go off with one of the girls who are giving you so much attention. I'm getting fed up now hearing that Nush and I are not an item story. If he doesn't fancy her and find her sexually attractive then either he's a lier or is bloody useless. What was all that about then in the house. Who was using who? It's a bit much to come out of the house and moan about Davina when all she was doing was trying to make something interesting out of a year, which wasn't a patch on the previous ones. Both Scot and Nush used that situation to there advantage when coming out of the house. Either get it together or shut up about it now! that's what I think. It's making your fans out to be idots! and that you and Nush getting together is all they care about. Move on!!
steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote