View Single Post
Old 23-08-2012, 01:43 PM #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
great point. and can you point out to flaming gallah, Im not pro american or anti american. I take each topic on a case by case basis. i had a pop at the US over their insane gun laws, also their often ridiculous foreign policy. on the other hand, the american friends i have and thepeople ive met have 99% of the time been warm friendly genuine people. in fact far friendlier than people in england. though Ive since moved to wales and I have to say theyre the friendliest people Ive ever met.

i dont like the way th eyanks are always picked out and picked on in these english reality shows, it happened to dirk benedict who was bullied ercilessly about his cancer , his impotence through cancer and his alcoholism, it happened to mike madsen when denise welsh attacked constantly last year, she slapped him a few ties, wasnt warned and the brits voted her the winner, disgusting person....vanilla ice had the same treatment on the farm, the list is long. so yank has ever won a mainstream reality tv show in the UK (possibly 1 celebrity masterchef but that was only because it wasnt a popularity contest it was a skills contest) all uk comedies mock the americans as thick stupid idiotic brainless warmongers....I especially dislike it when the generalization is used to bully ostracize individuals who dont deserve it, now its mike and the princes turn....did you hear julie goodyears reasons for voting the prince? what a joke. she may as well have just said, because hes american and he cant help whats left of my career

all some of these z list brits vote for is to stay in with z list british celebrities in order to further their careers, they really are that shallow. hopefully martin kemp can continue to rise above it and vote on merit not nationality
Well i think you've taken what i've said and ran very far away with it to a very far away place lol.

I was just talking about Julian's HUMOR which is what this thread is about. I think if Julian is such a great comedian, he'd be able to find funny and clever things to say about other people, instead of just picking on an easy target like Mike.

That was my only point.