Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
The way we judge all the housemates you mean even though we only have limited and edited pieces of the show shown. The whole point of BB is that we 'do' have to make our judgements of their characters on the limited bits we are shown, so in this instance that blows your theory out of the water, as we can only go on that, or how do you or others decide on a favouite and least favourite. If I were to look at the fave and least fave thread and see your least fave in that would I then be right to ask why you chose that housemate as your least favourite and to justify that then with facts?
Completely true. We watch the HL's and pick our favourites. Thats how BB works, its all about our opinions.

However my question to Black Dagger, and your original reply to me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
For our own reasons, Black Dagger like myself does not care for Coleen in the CBB house
was over a statement that Black Dagger had made about something that Coleen had said outside the house and that he/she had read. On Coleens opinions on Gay adoption rights. I simply objected to there being no backup to quite a d*mning statement.

Our opinions are multifaceted. In terms of the BB house, we make up our minds based on what we see and what we've read.

For example, a lot of people like Julie simply because she was on CS. And alot of people will dislike Danica because of what she does for a living. These things have nothing to do with the house, or what they do in it, but they are part of what gives us our opinions.

Making a statement that Coleen is against Gay adoption, without providing some sort of evidence, is inflammatory. Hence why I got involved.