View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 12:01 PM #72
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by achro View Post
The "gay adoption" thing with Coleen was during an episode of Loose Women in 2007.

"There is only so much I want to accept,’ says Coleen when talking with Jane McDonald about gay adoption and Civil Partnerships. She felt that she had been a very good girl in accepting Civil Partnerships but that gay adoption was a step too far.

Her main reason (apart from being Catholic) seems to be that children would be embarrassed to introduce two mummies to her friends"

There are Google-able forum and blog posts around the internet from that date discussing the episode.
I googled it, and it's on her Wikipedia page also, Link here

It's her opinion I know, but what a closed mind she has. And after making that statement, she really needs to elaborate on it more. I hope someone in the BB house tackles her on the subject.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote