View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 05:58 PM #61

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

she is terrific, only at audition and shes already better and more interesting than last year's winner.
thats what i like seeing on tv. after over-looking the whole typical diva attitue, that gay guy seemed interesting enough to start with, and then he merged into another 'ibeefa' *****. just sing beetch,

as much as i think lucy is great i kinda feel bad that she is quite possibly gonna struggle with such cliche platform, which is something she is not, cliche. and i also like that she is not another one of those who milk their sob stories, unlike that boy with a guitar whos parents split up.

this is what doesn't make sense with the x-factor, they always say they look for real artists, and then on live shows they force the contestant to change, if an indie rocker/ballad singer doesnt do well with a club track or vice versa they get sticks for it, of course its not gonna work!! its not a matter of its good for the contestant getting out of their comfort zone, thats b***cks, its that they are simply not working with with their craft, real artists knows their craft, and they should only be made to strengthen what it is they do, not be made to become another sell-out artist.

goodluck to lucy though.

Continually liking -Adam-Luke A-Luke S-

Continually embarrassing themselves -Caroline-Becky-Scott-Ashleigh

Shame they are gone -Chris-Benidict-Lydia-Victoria-Shivonne-Lauren

Glad they are gone -Arron

wtf? -Conor
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote