Lesbian Assassin

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Nikki
Lesbian Assassin

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Nikki

Dont know anything about this Julie person aside from what i've seen on the show. And i have to say, she is amazing.

Some of you are so quick to pull out the "Game player" card without stopping to think. It appears that if someone so much as sneezes the wrong way they are playing a game to this board.

As for Julie's reputation on the outside you guys keep talking about. It's just that, a reputation. In my opinion Julie doesn't look at BB as a job, she seems to be there to make friends. Separating someones personal life from their professional is what should be considered here. if Julie is a headstrong woman who knows what she wants and how to get it in her professional life then more power to her.

I dont think she is playing a game... and even if she was, good for her. Their celebs, the game was won when they signed that contract to be in there. Whatever they choose to do to raise their profile on the outside is whatever they choose do. At the end of the day, if Julie really is this Legend you Brits keep claiming she is then her legacy has already surpassed anything BB could ever offer to her Career.

DigitalMethod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote