View Single Post
Old 28-08-2012, 09:35 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmacs View Post
Prince Lorenzo's statement is the kind of thing you say about someone you've known and loved for a while, not a few days...so I agree with you that he sounds slightly daft for saying it. However, from the highlights I've seen, Danica appears to be flirty with all of the housemates...even the women, and so I'm not so sure she's lying as much as she's being a social butterfly and that's another thing all together.

Now, after her argument with The Sitch (who is suffering from his feelings of unrequited love) I think she will most definitely spend more time with Lorenzo (and understandably IMO)
Yes I think you are right. Lorenzo is her new best friend. I really do think he is a tool. Although I don't agree that Danica has not been lying. Flirting with everyone is one thing. Saying you are best friends and you tell each other everything to one person day after day and then telling someone else you are closest to them is not being a social butterfly. It is lying. Mike has not handled himself well. He should have just put an end to the flirting and just remained polite to the girl. I'm glad I don't have any friends like Danica. I don't want to see someone who has a boyfriend behave like that in my presence
showtime77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote