Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Men marry women who are classy and demure and oftrn cheat on them with sexually overt women. They lust after the woman who wears cleavage-y dresses and too short skirts or makes flirty innuendo or is a bit too tactile sexually because ultimatrly thats what gets alot of men going not their prissy wife who is nagging them to put out the rubbish or feed the cat. Guys may pretend not to want Danica to sound sophisticate but they do. Its the same with fake boobs. Mike taunted her about being all fake - veiled dig at her large plastic boobs - but hed love to play with them much more than a smaller real pair.

Prince Lozza wants a quick post BB shag.
I disagree. Many men marry women who are real and honest - they don't have to be 'classy or demure'. Many men don't need to lust after women who wear short skirts or flaunt their cleavages because they don't all have prissy nagging wives and even if they did they don't automatically lust after slutty girls on the make. You generalizations denigrate men and lump them as all of the same mindset, and I find that close - minded and frankly stupid.
And you are totally wrong about Mike having a veiled dig at Daneca's fake boobs - she was the one who took it like that, and I'm not surprised that you did too given your biased views on men...
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote