View Single Post
Old 18-10-2003, 05:11 PM #17

James shouldn't have been so arrogant as to think he could get away with it. He got his warnings from throwing two many arrogant strops when things wern't going his way. All and all, I was right the first time about them all being brats. The only decent one was Caroline who should have won it. She wasn't chucking her dummy out of the pram every five minutes like everyone else. I now know what the term casual sex means now as well, how can two people have sex then be totally indifferent about it all after it, is beyond me. God help us!, HIV and getting pregnant must only matter if you lived in the 80's. If you were born into it, well thats okay then, your safe it seems. Sex in big brother doesn't bother me between people mature enough, it was the way ch4 went about it, if two people are mature enough to sit and have a conversation about doing it before hand, then it's least likely to happen, especially in there, if it does well that means there must be some love there at least. Sorry Tommy but doing it with a girl and not using or finding out if she or you have any contraception is s**t and doesn't show any respect, hope you learned something from it, and the people watching. It's just as well Paul didn't take Jade along on that holiday as well because, I think one of them would have had a knife stuck in there back at the end of it, quite literally. Talk about a weird friendship, they were like something out of the fall of the Roman Empire. Bit like this country, if there carry on was anything to go by.
steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote