X Factor 2012: MK1
CBB 10: Julie Goodyear
Banned

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2012: MK1
CBB 10: Julie Goodyear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
I've said it before, you must be related to her to be so selectively blind to her many, many faults and attempting to convince FMs that what we see on the tv, ie a bitter,twisted, vindictive hag, is really a genuine caring angel of mercy. Why is your sig a pic of Julie years ago? Are you still living in the past completely besotted with her Bet Lynch persona, her one and only "acting" role.

Wake up and smell the fag ash! Julie has probably always been a nasty piece of work and it's no good her trying to hide behind her age as an excuse for her behaviour unless you're suggesting she suffers from chronic geriatric animus malevolentia, a newly discovered disease which manifests itself in old, faded hasbeens soap stars who've done eff all before or since their only job. Why should we tolerate horrible people of whatever age? Hope she leaves first.
first and foremost I wish I was related to Julie Goodyear, and I'm guessing most of the FM's on here do too.

and secondly this pic is not years old from her bett days, it's actually from calendar girls which she did within the last year or so!

And let's not forget people, this lady was given an MBE from the Queen!