View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 11:39 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
When did I say I was comparing the 2 situations? I was highlighting another example of blatent manipulation that has happily gone ignored. All in my opinion of course. But its not fair that Julie isnt being scalded for 'manipulation' when others have been just as worse and remaining 1 of the favourites.

Sorry but 'first person I have truley loved in 5 years' if you believed that and didnt think he was trying to fool people thinking he truely fell in love with the girl after 1-2 WEEKS (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) then you are crazy. He was trying to control Danica by forcing himself onto her, that didnt happen, then milked sympathy from it and got people to feel sorry for him.

Yes Danica have mixed signals (touching nips!) but when she laid it down straight he still carried on and made her feel incredibly awkward. I did think they were both bad as each other but in hindsight Mike was trying to manipulate her very much in the house, when that didnt work, he emotionally manipulated the other HMs and some of the public onto his side.
Okay, this is a classic example of two people watching the same thing and coming to completely different conclusions. I don't think Mike manipulated Danica in any way, shape or form. She gave him all the signals and he fell for it.

He absolutely did not force himself on her. For me, that was Ashley with Rhian. She was friendly with him and he took it upon himself to throw himself at her relentlessly when she clearly was not interested at all.

Danica dumped Mike when she found out Lorenzo was a real prince. 'p-p-p-p-palaces?'. She's a waste of space.

I have no time at all for Mike and he has come across as an egotistical self-obsessed twat (probably because he is one) but he has never turned one HM against another. He has never said one thing to a HM then something completely different about them to someone else.

He is totally out of Julie's league when it comes to manipulation and sordid abuse of people's trust, people who believe you when you say you love them blissfully ignorant to the poison you spread about them behind their back. Sorry, but to me she really is vile and the way she has targeted Colleen is nothing short of shameful.

She even tried to make her supposed best friend in the house (Julian) think the chants could have been aimed at him knowing full well they were aimed at her. She is vile.

Mike is a twonk, but harmless. Ashley would be in prison if he wasn't a sportsman. Lorenzo is a bore. Colleen wants everyone to love her and is also boring but HAS been victimised by Julie. Martin is a bore as well, Harvey is a deluded twat who thinks it's okay for men to be unfaithful and play around but not women... none of them are perfect but Julie stands out a million miles as having a truly vindictive, nasty personality, someone who will walk all over anyone to get what she wants, nobody else in that house compares to her.

Sorry, rant over lol.
Silent Scream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote