View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:48 AM #40
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Coleen went into the house with an opinion of Julie from her equally vile sister Linda (who had a run in with Julie in the past) so it was her not Julie who had the problem... Coleen was also pi**ed off as she thought she would be the 'mother' of the house & 'Queen Bee' when both those roles went to Julie (who she already disliked). Coleen is a bitter, manipulative, miserable hag with a huge chip on her shoulder. She has never got over Shane Richie cheating on her & from how she has been in the house I can understand fully why he did...

Coleen & Martin are far more bitchy & two faced than Julie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
You didn't explain anything other than you assume Colleen is the second coming of the Antichrist based on... nothing. What evidence have you got?

She's not my favourite HM FAR from it but I find it hilarious that people slaughter her just because they love Julie who has shown she is pretty much the very last person you would want to meet outside of the house.

Untrustworthy, backstabbing, cold-hearted bitch. This is based on watching her on TV and from someone who initially wanted her to ****ing win!
I have quoted my post in which I said why I don't like Coleen...

I liked Coleen before she went into the house, but now I cannot stand her & it has nothing to do with me loving Julie, Julian is my favourite!