Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
Everyone feels worthless and talentless deep down, insecurity it's part of the human condition. but the fact that you WANT to exploit that in anyone and want to see someone feel that way is pathetic and disturbing.
I think we may be looking into this issue a little too deeply. Mike the "Situation" struck it lucky to win a part on a pretty worthless reality TV show , I saw an episode of this show "Jersey Shore" and can confirm it is absolute garbage.

But he has achieved fame of sorts as this programme attracts millions of viewers across the US, and of course money, money from the shows and money from endorsements , personal appearances etc.. So I think it's a business thing for him clear and simple. CBB is all about the money and further British Reality TV deals.

He must know he's a talentless nobody who struck it lucky and wants to milk his 15 mins of fame for all it's worth. I don't think his feelings of worthlessness or insecurity are relevant here, at the end of the day it's all about the bucks $$
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote