Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
She hasn't been vile, she hasn't really been bad,she has been entertaining and although she has tried to manipulate noms, most of them have really,just in a more subtle way.

The way the highlights went tonight and I wasn't all that comfortable with them,I can see none of the bigger names winning this, it may yet end up between the Situation, Ashley and Harvey as the top 3 now.

I also hope she gets a gentle exit, she has done nothing massively wrong in the house, as has been said she is 70, not in the best of health, I read she had fought cervical cancer some years ago too.
It isn't nice to see a 70 year old acting as she has done some of the time in the house but on the other side it's really awful to see grown people in effect ganging up on a 70 year old on a TV show.

The mocking and holding up of her personal clothes in the diary room too was extremely uncomfortable for me to watch to be honest and so I hope she gets a good,gentle exit from the house.
'IF' she even goes,of course.
Good post... Much as I dislike the old Hag, it is a gameshow and she was trying to win. Her tactics changed after about a week in there and this is when she started to lose public support, the honest genuine funny Julie was slowly replaced by the vile , loathsome, backstabbing old Hag.

However, if she is evicted on Wed ( and I'm fairly sure she will go) then I hope she gets a few boos and some cheers for trying to play the game (however badly). Fact is like her or hate her she has been very entertaining and for that she deserves some credit...!!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote