View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:56 AM #46
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
It means she's out. It took moronic chants from a large group of imbeciles during the last eviction to give them the courage to finally nominate the old bat.

For the first time, I salute the aforementioned neanderthals. Often have I derided them, but this once, just this once, they have done CBB viewers a great service.

The only question that remains is who will go out with her? I don't care. As long as she goes, I will be oblivious to the other eviction.

I hope the crowd isn't too vicious, she's 70 after all. I'm glad she's going but you would hope she won't get ripped apart on the way out. Just give her the boot then let's get on with the show.

It will be interesting to see more of Julian when he's not attached to Julie 24/7. He might actually have a chance of winning it now.

If you've read all this well done, I somehow managed to bore myself halfway through it.

There's no need for a Lynch mob (stolen from Chuff...) - as much as I'd love her to go out to massive boos....there is a huge part of me that so wishes the crowd would simply greet to exit by turning their backs to her and remain completely silent.

As it is: I do actually think she'll come out to resounding cheers - so fickle the crowd are.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote