BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
If anyone has negative vibes & uses their energy to moan, complain & bitch it is definatly Coleen.
Julie does have negative traits, like everyone but at least she has entertained throughout the show.
Coleen has moaned & moaned & used the pity me act all along. I dont like people who use their emotions on others to get what they want & that is Coleen to a tee.
My full take on them both too. Julie has entertained me and the people who watch it with me far more through the series than Coleen, in fact Coleen hasn't done a single thing that has amused me.

It's like when on BB12 all you got was few people going in the diary room and moaning at Aaron, that is all Coleen does, goes to the diary room, the tears put on everytime she was up for eviction, not caring one bit for others she nominated that were up though.
Then the moaning at Julie over and over,day after day, week after week but never ever saying one thing to Julie's face except in the game where she said Julie should be more honest than she's being.
A bit rich coming from someone who has dones nothing but slam a person but then hugs them repeatedly. That is being false.

Absolutely awful housemate in my view.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote