View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:52 PM #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom View Post
Nobody with any sense is saying that. However if you think what Danica does is "harmless flirting" you're mental. She lives a very good life manipulating lonely men and getting money and gifts for the trouble. She absoloutely was leading them on, just like the hundreds, possibly thousands, of men who have given her "gifts" for her friendship.

Your assumption that anyone who thinks she is leading them on would readily say a woman dressing a certain way invites rape is extremely insulting. Rape is vile, one of the worst things that can happen to any person, male or female. However it has nothing to do with Danica and her proclaimed "rinsing" of guys.
First she never claimed to 'rinse guys' that was a title added to the show afterward. If you watch it she is quite nice about the guys she speaks to, certainly not disdainful or hateful toward them.

Second I never said you think that, I said its a chilling subtext... totally different.

And I see it as exactly the same thing, one if just taken to an extreme. But its this subtext that a man is so led by his d**k and that women are there for mens pleasure. If not then why should it matter if she walked around naked all day? If she says NO it means NO... end of story

I dont see how anyone with an ounce of intelligence cant see the connection in the two thought processes.

Last edited by RodHull; 04-09-2012 at 10:53 PM.
RodHull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote