View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:07 PM #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
First she never claimed to 'rinse guys' that was a title added to the show afterward. If you watch it she is quite nice about the guys she speaks to, certainly not disdainful or hateful toward them.
Why in the world would she be disdainful or hateful toward them?!? They pay for her lavish lifestyle!

Quote:
Second I never said you think that, I said its a chilling subtext... totally different.
You said you wondered how close it is that people would think that. In that case I'm one of the people you are referring to, and I find it insulting. Rape is not something to try and score points with or make some daft comparison to. Any decent human being with feelings will feel the exact same way about rape. Many of the people who believe she led the admittedly gullible boys on are nearly all decent human beings presumably like yourself. We have as much disdain for the crime as you do even if we do think Danica uses her good looks and male stupidity and naivety to lead a lavish lifestyle.

Quote:
And I see it as exactly the same thing, one if just taken to an extreme. But its this subtext that a man is so led by his d**k and that women are there for mens pleasure. If not then why should it matter if she walked around naked all day? If she says NO it means NO... end of story

I dont see how anyone with an ounce of intelligence cant see the connection in the two thought processes.
She said no.. to what? A sexual engagement with either of the boys? A serious relationship with the boys? Did either of those things happen? No they didn't, but she certainly led them on to believe they may happen. You could tell when she asked Lorenzo what kind of girl he would like to be with she knew precisely how he would answer. She wants his phone number after the show because she wants a title and a mansion.

The boys are not blameless, and like I said, they behaved like complete mugs and made fools of themselves. However Danica Thrall's flirting was most certainly not harmless. Everyone knows what she does and how she goes about it.

That's not even getting into the fact she's already got a bloke on the outside.

Last edited by ransom; 04-09-2012 at 11:10 PM.
ransom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote